Monday, November 8, 2010

Trans Form is officially open!

Trans Form opened this weekend!  Do you have your tickets yet?

It's a fantastic show, and we've been getting some wonderful questions at the talkbacks.  Did you already see it?  Do you want to share your thoughts on the show, or a question you didn't get a chance to ask at the talkback?  Leave it here as a comment or email us at questions4newsuit@gmail.com.


For another inspiring story, check out a this story on Kye Allums, a transgender man playing on the George Washington women's basketball team, here.  Allums identifies as a male, but does not take any hormones or medication, which keeps him eligible for the women's team.  According to Allums:
GW has been supportive during this transition.  I told my teammates first, and they, including my coaches, have supported me. My teammates have embraced me as the big brother of the team. They have been my family, and I love them all.

Let us know what you think!

No comments: